Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ready for week Three!

Like getting three wishes or the third ones the charm this is our third week and I am excited for it! They talk around here about hitting a wall during your third week... having an emotional breakdown or getting an injury, but I've already done that! In fact my emotional breakdown was during the 1st week! and my injury was during the 2nd! So here I am fit and strong and ready to go! The scenery is beautiful and the food is interesting and varied. I know what to expect and what is expected of me. I am looking forward to the hikes and the cardio. I Love the pool classes! Send me your good vibes and pray for me. This is my week, I can feel it and I am going to hit it hard! I appreciate all of your support!

Three - It's my lucky number :O)

Kim (mom)