Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weepy Wednesday

I have 15 minutes until lunch, so I'm throwing down another mini blog. I think this will probably have to be my style while I'm here, though they say we'll have more free time next week.

They have a list of nicknames for the days of the week here and Wednesday is called ... actually, you already know what it's called. If you don't, glance up to the title of this entry. They say it's the worst day of the week and that if you can get past it, then everything will be great after that. Well, I hope I'm not jinxing myself here, because I'm only halfway through the workout day - but if this is the worst it gets then nooooo problem! I've had the best morning ever! I'm barely stiff or sore at all, too.

We started off the morning with a 6 a.m. yogalates class (stretching) had breakfast, then left on our hikes. Mom and I hike in different groups, but we started in the same general area today - and the scenery was unbelievable. I have to apologize for the lack of pictures. I promise to post some on Sunday when I have more time. Anyway - my hiking group killed it. Our guide said there was no way we'd have time to make it to the end of the trail, but three of us did. I was right with her the whole time and my hiking group gave me a nickname. I'm Alpha. After we got back and dumped about a 3/4 cup of orange sand out of each sock Mom headed to a deep water suspension class (water treading) and I did cardio intervals - and killed it again.

So, the day's not over, but so far, so stupendous!

Denice (daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment